Where possible all places should be booked in advance. However we have a policy of not turning people away if there are spaces. Please call 07785 983097 in advance to check availability.
Methods of booking
- We would be delighted to receive your booking online. It's very simple and secure and the site will do all the maths for you!
- You can also pay by cheque. Please fill in the form in our brochure and return to: all 4 music, 29 Dartmoor Street Bristol BS3 1HG (cheques should be made payable to 'all 4 music' - please do not send credit card details through the post)
- If you cannot use either of the above methods, please telephone us on: 07785 983097 and we will take your details and make a booking. Please leave a message if we don't answer and we'll ring you back as soon as we can.
- All online bookings will generate an email receipt. If you require a receipt with a postal booking, please tick the box at the bottom of the form and enclose a S.A.E.
If you want to cancel your place before the course has begun:
- refunds will always incur a 10% administration fee
- refunds can only be given if you cancel more than 2 weeks in advance
If you want to withdraw from a course after it has begun:
- pro-rata refunds can only be given in the case of illness which must be confirmed by a doctor's note
If we have to cancel a course or event:
- we will let you know at least 3 days beforehand
- a full refund will be given
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any access requirements
- We will occasionally video and take photos of some courses. These may be posted on the all 4 music website, for example under Past Events. In attending a course you are consenting to being part of any photos or videos.
- All rights reserved
We would like to encourage you to book more than one course, bring a friend, book early, or all three!
- FULL PRICE One person for one course
- MULTI PRICE More than one course or more than one person (where stated).
- EARLY-BIRD: If you book more than one calendar-month before the start date, you are eligible for a 10% reduction on the full price (where stated).
- Contact us for special group deals
We want to be as inclusive as possible, so everyone is eligible for these discounts. No further concessions are available.
Upcoming Courses and Events
Day: Saturday, 14th Dec '13
Venue:The Newman Hall, Westbury on Trym
The Minor Key
Day: Saturday, 15th Mar '14
Venue:St Monica Trust, Westbury-on-Trym